Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Down..Forevermore to Go

It is hard to believe it has been a year since we stood before our friends and family and exchanged our wedding vows. I guess that old saying, 'times flies when you are having fun' is true.
It has been quite a year thats for sure, getting settled in our house, buying a puppy and all the craziness that goes along with that, an insane work schedule for James that finally came to an end thanks to a new job, 2 amazing vacations and everything inbetween.
As our anniversary was on a Monday we celebrated all weekend long. We spent the day in Ocean City, MD on Saturday; it is our favorite beach spot and we had yet to make it there this summer. Sunday evening we went out to dinner at Iron Hill, it is one of our favorite restaurants and we always enjoy the food there. Monday, our actual anniversary, James made me a yummy dinner; steak, baked potato and corn on the cob. He really should start to cook more as its so good:) For dessert we pulled out our wedding cake, which I am very happy to say was just as good as I remember when we went for our cake tasting. To top the night off we polished off a bottle of champagne.
Life with my husband has been wonderful, even on the bad days. I know that no matter what happens throughout my day, I get to end my day with him and nothing beats that. I cant wait to see waht this next year has in store for us.













No comments:

Post a Comment