Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Half Birthday

It's hard to believe that our lil guy is half way to his first birthday already! Only a couple more months and I'll be in full party planning mode :) Chase has grown and changed so much this past month. He is so proud of himself when he masters something new, and of course I am one proud Mummy! To celebrate his half birthday we went to get his 6 month pictures taken and he was quite the ham, though with me putting a camera in front of his face everyday should we really expect anything less? We stopped by Grandma and Grandad Smith's house in the afternoon where he got to enjoy a type of rice cake snack which he seemed to love so much, he tried to steal Grandma's out of her hand :) I could go on and on about Chase as he is our pride and joy, but instead I'll leave you with a couple of photos from today.


2 comments:

  1. I love that top picture! I'm so proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although they are both great.

    ReplyDelete