Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Baby Asher: 24 Weeks


How far along: 24 weeks
Gender: Boy, Asher James
Baby's heartbeat: 134bpm
Weight gain: 15lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity shorts all the time and I wear both maternity and non maternity tops. Could use a few more maternity ones though
Stretch marks: No new ones
Belly button in or out: In but I think it might pop this pregnancy
Sleep: Ugh not good. Between the hip and back pain, being overly hot and having to pee every hour sleep is not happening currently
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly move, this guy is constantly kicking, punching and rolling 
Miss anything: sleep and energy
Movement: Asher is constantly moving. Chase was active but no where close to this. I think I'm going to have my hands full!
Cravings: French fries
Queasy or sick: The nausea hasn't been too bad lately, though last night I randomly threw up my entire dinner :(
Looking forward to: getting Chase's baby clothes washed and ready for Asher

No comments:

Post a Comment