Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Down on Prendergast Farm

I do love throwing a good party, even more so when it's to celebrate my two little boys! James teases me all the time that they wont remember them, and they might not, but the day of, they have the best time and that alone makes it all worth it!

Every party needs a theme and after spending a lot of time visiting our local farms this year I thought a farm theme would be fun for both of the boys. I had all these grand ideas for décor, which I would normally follow through on, but this pregnancy has me feeling a little less motivated and decided to skip most of it and just enjoy a yard full of our family members and closest friends. You know what I don't regret that decision as I believe everyone left having a great time. Most importantly my boys went to bed completely exhausted from running around with their friends, ate more sugar than they are used to and told me it was the best day!!!

It blows my mind that another year has come and gone since their hugglemonster party last year. I mean we currently have zero babies in the house, which if we weren't expecting would make me crumble into a pile of tears. Yet, I have a feeling 4 and 2 is going to pretty darn great!



















No comments:

Post a Comment