Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Hayley Ann Mae: Two Months

Seriously two months already? I am just eating up every single moment with my little girl. She is the sweetest baby around and I could kiss her cheeks (which are becoming chubbier by the day) all.day.long!
It has been a hectic month. The flu hit our household, and not only did Daddy go down with it, but so did Hayley. It was the scariest thing and at the peak of it looked absolutely terrible. My heart broke for her as you could tell she was so uncomfortable and just wanted to be cuddled around the clock. The Tamiflu was harsh on her little tummy and would cry out in pain. Hopefully we don't have any other nasty bugs this winter.
On the bright side she is deliberately smiling and oh my gosh, I die. Her whole face lights up and I just want to freeze time. During bedtime she loves to nuzzle her head up under my chin and coo.
We are all loving our days with Hayley and I don't think any of us can remember life before her.



Stats: Hayley has gone from having little chicken legs to rolls on rolls. I'm not going to lie, I'm loving the chubby little legs and can't wait to be showing them off this summer. She currently weighs 12lbs 2oz (70th %) and is measuring 22 inches long (29th %).

Sleep: Hayley is a dream! Typically she goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up around 5am to eat and drifts right back off until around 8am when she wakes for the day. During the day she is typically awake for 2 hours and naps for an hour to two hours. She has really put herself on a good little schedule.

Social: She is certainly becoming more aware of faces she recognizes and those that she doesn't. After she caught the flu I've really been limiting taking her anywhere so she doesn't catch any of the other funky bugs going around.

Diet: She has been taking 5 to 6 oz every 3 to 4 hours during the day. She is certainly no slouch when it comes to eating.
Skills/Milestones: I like to consider sleeping through the night a milestone. One I'm probably more happy about than her. She has started batting at the toys on her baby gym. Tummy time is going great and she can now do full pushups and stay up for a while. Hayley is smiling and it is THE cutest thing ever. What a pretty smile she has!
 
Favorites: Mummy, Daddy, Chase, Asher, looooves music and being sung to, enjoys bath time, likes to sleep with her hands up by her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment