Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Hayley Ann Mae: Three Years

Little girl you are growing so fast! I'd like to say it's hard to believe you are 3 but you act so much older than you are. You do have to keep up with your brothers after all. You are so full of life, you are a bright spark wherever you go! You get so excited over the smallest things, there is no doubt you live life to the fullest, my kind of girl! You are always on the go and boss the boys around. Who am I kidding, you boss all of us around! We love you so much little girl!







Stats: weight 31lbs 1oz (53rd %) height 3ft 2 inches (73rd %)
Sleep: You love, love love your sleep; so long as you get to stau up until your brothers go to bed. You seriously do amaze me with how well you keep up with them. You can stay up until 9, 10 , 11pm and not be cranky. You never wake up before 8:30am. Most days you sleep until 9:30am. Did I tell you how much I love you??  
Social: There is no doubt you are my child, you love being around people. You make friends wherever you go, whether it be while waiting to pick up Asher from school or at the Chick Fil A playground. You always need to be busy, again just like me! Going out to Target, Old Navy, or a playground is how you like to spend your afternoons. I've yet to enroll you in any formal classes; I want to, but I'm sorry kid, trying to fit a class in around your brothers schedules has proven difficult. 
Diet: You eat fairly well. Breakfast foods are your favorites; eggs and bacon. yogurt, toast with jelly and choc chip pancakes. You love chicken nuggets, meatballs and spaghetti and tacos. Watching you eat a taco is so cute!!! 
Favorites: Mummy, Daddy, Hase (Chase), Hash (Asher), Cisco, Bear Bear and Anna Bear, anything frozen related, rain boots, tutus, dancing and singing, going to the playground, shopping at Target and Old Navy, dogs, lolipops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment