Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Monday, May 14, 2012

Our lil BOY!!!

After 20 weeks of anticipation we are so excited to learn that we are having a little BOY!!!!
So many of us (including myself) thought it would be a girl, but I am thrilled that we are having a sweet little boy and you can bet he will be mama's boy. The appointment today went perfectly!!! He has all his fingers and toes and every other part that he should have. His face is adorable and we fell in love instantly. He is extremely active, a soccer star in the making. He was kick kick kicking the entire time we  had him on the screen....I think we are going to have our hands full with a very energetic lil man :) The doctor said he is right on track as far as size goes for his due date. They believe he weighs 11oz and his hearbeat was136 BPM.
I have had a very stressful week so I was a little worried about my blood pressure but they said it looks great. Here are some photos of the adorable guy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment