Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

8 weeks Baby P2

 
 
How far along: 8 weeks

Gender: not sure yet, I'm going with boy though.

Weight gain: 0

Maternity clothes: Not yet but I have a feeling I will be needing them earlier than with Chase. I feel like my belly popped today
 
Stretch marks: No new ones

Belly button in or out: In
 
Sleep: No issues with sleeping, I'd like more of it than I'm getting though. I do try to nap when Chase does

Best moment this week: Being able to eat a normal meal on Thursday
 
Miss anything: Having energy, I feel bad for Chase as we haven't left the house in a few days

Movement: Nothing as of yet, I felt Chase at 13 weeks so not too much longer

Cravings: I wouldn't call them cravings but bagels, ice pops and strawberries seem to settle my stomach

Queasy or sick: Yes! I pretty much have a shaky stomach 24/7 but the Zofran stops me from throwing up so it could be worse
 
Looking forward to: Our trip to the Baltimore Aquarium this weekend and getting to bed early tonight
(sorry there are is no pic but I totally spaced on the 8 week pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment