Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Baby Asher: 30 Weeks



How far along: 30 weeks
Gender: Boy, Asher James
Baby's heartbeat: 130 to 140bpm
Weight gain: 15lbs
Maternity clothes: I really could use a few more items in my wardrobe but I'm so close to the end now that I really don't feel like spending money on more maternity clothes
Stretch marks: Yes :( I got them with Chase so I knew it would be a matter of time until I got more with this pregnancy. Fortunately they are in the same spot as the old ones.
Belly button in or out: Kinda in, kinda out
Sleep: Sleep has been great recently. I've hit that wall of exhaustion like the first trimester so as soon as my head hits the pillow I'm out.
Best moment this week: Chase trying to find the baby by lifting up my shirt lol
Miss anything: energy for sure, and being able to pick things up off of the floor. Thankfully Chase is my helper ;)
Movement: Asher is all kinds of crazy in there. It literally feels like he is beating me up
Cravings: Anything sweet
Queasy or sick: If I don't get into bed before I'm completely exhausted I get really nauseous
Looking forward to: meeting this little guy, I'm getting very antsy for his arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment