Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baby Asher: 32 Weeks

 

How far along: 32 weeks
Gender: Boy, Asher James
Baby's heartbeat: 140's
Weight gain: 16lbs
Maternity clothes: Still rotating the few items I have
Stretch marks: No new ones over the past 2 weeks
Belly button in or out: Pretty much out at this point, and it grosses me out
Sleep: Sleep? What's that? Between Asher moving constantly and back pain I'm lucky if I get a few hours total. I try to nap during the day but I'm also wanting to use Chase's nap time as a chance to get things done around the house 
Best moment this week: I did a little online shopping for Asher this week and the packages are arriving. It's so exciting seeing stuff arrive for him. Also we toured Paoli hospital this week. It's such a nice maternity ward and it has me so anxious to meet him.
Miss anything: Not having to go to the bathroom every 5 mins would be nice
Movement: If his movement inside is any inclination as to what he will be like once he is here, we are in big trouble.
Cravings: Fruit and bagels, back to the basics
Queasy or sick: The nausea has stopped these past two weeks. I'll take any break I can get
Looking forward to: Decorating his room. James is currently putting together his dresser. Next is to get Uncle Dave to paint :)

No comments:

Post a Comment