Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Asher James: 2 Months

 
The days are certainly flying by taking care of this little cutie but there is nothing else I'd rather be doing. I thought for sure we would have a high maintenance, non sleeping child after having it so easy with Chase, but it seems like we lucked out again and Asher is following in his big brother's foot steps; this boy loves his sleep, and I love him for that :) We have a great bedtime routine down; the boys get a bath together which is so much fun to watch, then bottle, storytime, swaddle and bed. Usually both boys are in bed by 8pm, sometimes Chase gets to stay up a little later. I feed Asher at 11pm before I go to bed and he then sleeps until 5/5:30am, eats and goes back to bed until 8:30pm. Not a bad schedule at all.
One of Asher's favorite activities is to sit on my lap and have a conversation, granted it's pretty much one sided but he enjoys it and frequently speaks his mind with an 'ooo' or an 'ahh'. He lights up when I sing to him, of course it could also be him laughing at me but if it keeps him smiling I'll keep doing it.
I love that I get to be home with our little A man and not miss a single moment with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment