Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hayley Ann Mae: 24 Week Pregnancy

Now that I'm in the second trimester, and we are full swing into school and sports schedule, this pregnancy is flying by!



How far along: 24 weeks
Gender: Girl!!! Hayley Ann Mae
Baby's heartbeat: staying strong in the 150's
Weight gain: 8lbs. These two boys of mine keep me on my toes
Maternity clothes: Pretty much all maternity, so much more comfortable
Stretch marks: No new ones
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I have some great nights and then some terrible nights
Best moment this week: the boys feeling Hayley kick
Miss anything: a nice cold cider would be nice
Movement: compared to the boys she moves quite a bit less but still plenty of kicking going on in there
Cravings: apples and chili
Queasy or sick: as long as I keep taking the Zofran I'm ok
Looking forward to: painting her room!!

No comments:

Post a Comment