Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hayley Ann Mae: 28 Weeks Pregnancy

I thought the third trimester of this pregnancy would never get here! Don't get my wrong, I do love being pregnant and feeling your baby move around never looses it's magic, but running around after 2 boys while growing a baby is hard work and I'm kind of over it. Soooo roll on the day we get to meet our little girl and be a family of five!



How far along: 28 weeks
Gender: Girl!!! Hayley Ann Mae
Baby's heartbeat: staying strong in the 150's
Weight gain: around 10lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity all the way
Stretch marks: No new ones
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I have some great nights and then some terrible nights
Best moment this week: getting my C-section scheduled, she will arrive no later than Jan 12th! Also getting her room painted.
Miss anything: Hayley is sitting pretty high and there have been days where I feel out of breathe without real reason
Movement: lots of movement, she seems to be a wiggler, not a kicker
Cravings: soup
Queasy or sick: nausea is getting a little better
Looking forward to: shopping for her :)

I know this final trimester is going to fly by with Thanksgiving and Christmas thrown in there so, with it being the last time I'm ever going to be growing a baby I'm going to try to sit back and enjoy these last 11 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment