Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Hayley Ann Mae: 34ish Weeks Pregnant



How far along: 34 almost 35 weeks
Gender: Girl!!! Hayley Ann Mae
Baby's heartbeat: staying strong in the 150's
Weight gain: 12lbs
Maternity clothes: maternity all the way
Stretch marks: No new ones
Belly button in or out: Out! It never popped with either of the boys but I'm carrying more straight out in front with Hayley.
Sleep: Other than waking every hour and a half to pee I can't complain
Best moment this week: getting her nursery together and knowing that if she decided to come early we are ready for her
Miss anything: being able to sleep on my stomach, also feeling like my back isn't broke would be great
Movement: going strong in there. We've been able to feel her feet a few times which is such a weird and cool thing.
Cravings: besides wanting to drink OJ around the clock, nothing, in fact I'm back to not wanting food at all
Queasy or sick: nausea has gone away!!!
Looking forward to: Christmas with my boys and relaxing before Hayley arrives
 
This last trimester has been flying by with all of the holidays and fun things we've had going on, which I knew it would but I can't believe we are down to the last month! A teeny tiny part of me is beginning to get a little sad this is the last time I'll be carrying a baby, buuut I'm mostly happy to just get her here and have our family complete.
I've been trying to get everything done for Christmas, that needs to get done but boy my energy has hit a major decline. At the same time my back pain and contractions have been picking up! We are so thankful for yet another smooth and uncomplicated pregnancy and are praying for an equally safe delivery of our baby girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment