Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Asher James: Five Years Old

My Munchkin how are you FIVE already?!?! I'm so excited for this next year for you. Our last year together before you enter Kindergarten. Once you are there it doesn't slow down so I am going to soak up this year with you. You test my patience, a lot and I don't think you intend you, I think you are just in your own little wonderful world. On the flip side you make me laugh and I can never stay mad at you with that cute smile of yours! Your stories have become award winning and I could listen to them all day long! You have the biggest heart of anyone I've ever met and I pray that never ever changes. Keep being you Asher James because we love you so!



Stats:  
Sleep: Out of all you children, you are the one that requires the least amount of sleep. However you are not a bad sleeper by any means. You always have Daddy lay with you while you fall asleep, a lot of the time he falls asleep with you also! You have periods of bad dreams and come find me in the night, climb into our bed and snuggle up next to me, just like you did when you were a baby!
Social: You are really starting to come to be your own person. I feel like year five seems to do that. You have a few friends from preschool that are your friends, not Chase's but strictly yours and I can't wait to see your friendships strengthen. You are becoming more confident in yourself without Chase by your side, but you still miss him like crazy when he is at school.   
Diet: If you could eat chicken nuggets for every meal, then you would. Doesn't matter if it's Dinosaur nuggets, McDonalds, Chick Fil A, you love them all. You love donuts, cookies, chips and salsa, apples, and pepperoni. 
Skills: Your math skills for being 5 are way ahead! You have started reading but its not your favorite. If you can be active, that's what you would rather be doing. Practicing running faster by doing laps of our cul de sac, hitting and catching your baseball. You are doing really well in karate, I'm not sure you like the slower pace and having to be quiet but you are still good at it.  
Favorites: Mummy, Daddy, Chase, Hayley, Cisco, superheros especially Captain America, Cole Swindell, Jason Alden, Imagine Dragons (you stand listening to Alexa for hours on end), and Fall Out Boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment