Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello Third Trimester

As the third trimester begins I'm both excited and a little sad. Excited of course to finally meet my little boy and see what he looks like and begin creating a life time of memories with him. On the other hand, I absolutely love feeling him kick and turn and will certainly miss that. The back pain that has started and the vomitting that has returned, will certainly not be missed.

We had  our 28 week appointment today and it went very smoothly. Our doctor said he sounds great, heartrate of 130bpm and she thinks we are looking at a  7 1/2 lb baby. This I am very relieved to hear as big babies run on James' side of the family and was seriously worried about having to pop out a 9+ pounder. I'm up 18 pounds since the beginning of the pregnancy, thank goodness all I crave is fruit. After failing the one hour glucose test, I did have to take the 3 hour one, which I'm happy to report, I passed, so no 'diet' for me. Our baby appointments now will be every 2 weeks.

These last couple of months are going to fly by. We  have so much going on between now and when Chase makes his arrival. I ordered some items off of etsy to finish decorating his room with and will put the finishing touches in place with the help of Leona when she is in town. James and I have taken a few days trip and are planning a weekend away in August, and basically trying to make the most of the time we have left just the two of us. We think Cisco is realizing his time as the 'only child' is coming to an end soon as this past week he has started sleeping on our bed every night.

As always here is a photo of the ever growing bump at 28 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment