Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Baby Asher: 38 Weeks

 
I was far too pregnant aka lazy this week to take a photo by myself, so Leona gets to make a guest appearance on the bump update :)
How far along: 38 weeks! I really didn't think I would make it this far. It's the last updated before he is in our arms
Gender: BOY
Baby's heartbeat: 140's
Weight gain: 25lbs
Maternity clothes: Absolutely
Stretch marks: Yes, my stomach will never be seeing daylight again
Belly button in or out: It depends on the day and how Asher is lying
Sleep: Now that I've been taking Benadryl at night I sleep like a champ
Best moment this week: Confirming the time of our csection. We actually got bumped to earlier in the day so now we get to meet Asher a few hours earlier than we thought
Miss anything: I miss feeling human. Everything aches and hurts. Trying to enjoy these last couple of days being pregnant but I'm far too excited to meet him
Movement: He's still active but he is running out of room so it's slowed down a little
Cravings: I can't seem to drink enough at this point
Queasy or sick: Nope all good in this department
Looking forward to: Getting to meet our son in 3 days. It feels surreal but we are so excited to start life as a family of 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment