Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Boys and their Cars

We were driving today when this conversation happened:

Asher: When can I drive your car?

Me: When you are eighteen

Asher: When I can drive I want a Jeep?

Me: Oh yeah? Jeeps are cool

Asher: Yup I know, I want a blue Jeep. Chase when can drive what car do you want?

Chase: I want an oval car

Me: What's an oval car?

Chase: You know one that's oval

Me: I don't understand what you mean by that?

Asher: Chase do you want a Jeep too?

Chase: No I want a red oval car. Mummy I'll find one and show you what I mean

a few minutes pass as we drive on 422

Chase: that's is Mummy (pointing to a Honda civic). I want a red car like that one.

Me: ok that's a good choice. I approve

Asher: Chase do you want a red car with a spoiler?

Chase: yes my car has to have a spoiler.

Asher: spoilers are cool, but mine will be a Jeep

Keeping making those dreams boys as one day they will come true. Can't wait to show them this conversation when they are eighteen years old!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment