Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Sunday, September 30, 2018

Birthday Date with Asher

How lucky am I getting two dates in one week?!?! With the most handsome boys around at that! To celebrate Asher's birthday, he and I went bowling, played video games and grabbed Rita's. It was such a fun afternoon spending time with my favorite 4 year old. It was no surprise that Asher was a good bowler, he got a strike and a spare. He is a natural at any kind of sport.
Getting Asher alone, his personality really shines. He is just so animated about everything and gives 100% enthusiasm to all he does. It makes me want to pick hi up and squeeze him, which I do, quite often.
To end his special day we all went out to dinner at Red Robin where we had birthday desert and he was sang to by the staff. I thought I had recorded it, but my phone screwed up. His reaction was the best I've ever seen. He was beyond surprised and shocked and excited all at the same time and it was amazing!
















No comments:

Post a Comment