Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Friday, September 7, 2018

Brotherly Love

I have completely failed on blogging this year, but it has been quite a year and so I need to give myself some slack.

The boys have always been each others shadows but now their relationship is truly building and deepening. It is the sweetest thing to watch and I pray they always remain as close as they are now. One of my favorite things to do while driving is to listen to their conversations in the back. Quite often it is Asher asking Chase random questions and hearing Chase explain all he knows to his brother is very heart warming.

Recently Chase asked Asher if he could borrow one of Asher's toy cars. Asher's response was "of course Chase I'd do anything for you". I mean......

Now, its not all rainbows and sunshine between the two, however 6 out of 7 days a week they are THE best of friends and miss the heck out of each other while they are separated because of school.













No comments:

Post a Comment