Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Schools Out

 The end of the school year could not come soon enough, given the last two months of school were at home; with a mix of work from your teachers and me supplementing. Both of your boys rolled with it and finished out just as strong as you started. 

Chase, I am so proud of how confident you became this school year. Mrs Snyder was the perfect match for you. She came along side you and knew when to push and when to let you be. You made an amazing group of friends, some from Kindergarten and others were new this year. I couldn't have been more proud of you and how you handled this school year. To be honest I think you were quite happy to finish school in the comfort of your home and with me by your side. 

Asher, I cannot believe you are graduating Prek! How are you off to big boy school already? I am so so excited for you to experience all that Kindergarten brings but part of me wants to hold you close just a little bit longer. It broke my heart that you didn't get to finish out your preschool years in the building with your friends and Mrs Newmiller. I know it broke your teachers heart too. You just thrived at that school and your really came out of your shell this year. You are more than ready for Kindergarten!!











No comments:

Post a Comment