Background

Pages

About Us

So many of our family members and friends do not live around us and we wanted a way to share our adventure through life together with all of you

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Asher James: Eight Months

With each month that passes I think its not possible to love this little boy anymore, but then it happens and I love him even more so.

Let me tell ya, this kid is strong-willed, like full on knows what he wants and won't give in until he gets it, kind of strong-willed. It will serve him well in life as he grows but for now it means he 'yells' at me when his highchair tray is empty or he can't get to a toy he desperately wants. I will take it though because as much as he is strong-willed he is the biggest sweetheart around. There is nothing more he loves than to cuddle and has started nuzzling down into your neck when he wants a hug from you. I die every time he does it and squeeze him ever so tightly and think how lucky I am to have this little boy. He loves cuddling so much that he is still waking at 6am looking for my arms to snuggle into, so we cuddle under the blankets until he wakes around 8am to eat.

With the weather having been beautiful this past month we have spent every waking moment outside and Asher is perfectly fine with that. When he sees us heading out to the garage he starts bouncing around in excitement. We have used the water table and the pool a bunch already and he loves to splash around in both. We have also been making the most of the swingset out back.

As you can all tell this our Ashey loooooves his food. He has decided he only wants to eat table food now, that's fine by me, makes my life easier. This past month some of the new foods he has tried are; ribs, bbq chicken, ice cream and turkey burger.

How I love life with this cute guy around. He is so laid back and he is completely and utterly amazed by his big brother and I am so thankful I get to spend my days raising them to be the most kind hearted, selfless loving boys they can be.




No comments:

Post a Comment